Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wii

February 9, 2008

For those of you who don’t know we recently received a Wii as a graduation gift from my parents. For Valentines Day I got Jacob the Guitar Hero game and he got me the American Idol karaoke game.

 Image:New blood game cover.jpg

 

We’ve been having fun rocking out and being critized by Simon. We have also been renting games for the Wii. One game that is really interesting is one called Trauma Center. You and one other person perform surgeries on people. You get to cut them open, remove bullets and tumors, and then sew them back up. While doing this you have to monitor their vitals and not go over the time limit. It’s pretty fun and I must say me and Jacob make quite the surgery team :) SO if you any of you guys wanna play just stop by!

No comments: