Monday, September 8, 2008

I don't know what to call this

July 17, 2008

So I would like to start of by saying my husband is so amazing. He has put up with craziness and wanting to beautify our little apartment. This is my favorite project he did for me. i have had these curtains since we got married but had never put them up. I absolutely LOVE them. It adds color to our boring white walls. Anyways I just had to share.

 

This next pictures is me experience with the streets of San Francisco. After just walking up and then back down one street my heels were torn up. This is a day after the event and they look better then he first day. Let’s just say that I learned my lesson, that is that I need to go shoe shopping for some comfy shoes.

 

 Here’s a picture of me at Jacob’s sim station. On Saturday they had a family and significant others day and we got a tour of the school. I would post stuff with jacob but he has told me he wants to write a post so you will all just have to wait until he has a free moment.

No comments: