Monday, September 8, 2008

Graduation

May 6, 2008

 

Well, it’s official; seven years after graduating high school I am know a college graduate!  It’s a pretty good feeling to finally be done, even though we still have several years of schooling ahead of me.  I was actually thinking about it and I have no clue what I would have done with my degree (biology).  I am just really glad and grateful that we made it into dental school.  

 

 

 

The whole graduation weekend was very enjoyable.  My parents and Morgan’s parents both came to town and we ate, played golf, hit up a Ben Folds concert, shopped, ate, hiked and, well, “hung-out”.

 

 

 

We started the festivities with Karen’s birthday celebration, attending a Ben Folds concert – it was great fun, great fun. We are really excited to see Ben Folds again and he definitely did not disappoint us.  An added bonus to the concert was a surprise performance by Ben Lee.

 

I’ve somehow managed to avoid hiking the “Y” during my time at BYU, so we decided it would be a good thing to do before leaving Provo. It turned out to be a fitting end to my time at BYU.  We’ve had such a great experience here and we’ll miss BYU, but we are excited for our future in San Francisco.

No comments: