Monday, September 8, 2008

Residency

August 4, 2008

Well it is official. I am now a resident of California. After spending one whole day sitting at the DMV I received my California driver’s license and plates. While getting my new drivers license I filled out the paper work, took my picture, and was then told to go take a written test. All of the sudden flashbacks of me at 16 raced across my mind. For those of you who don’t know, it took me two times to pass the written. I blame this on the fact that I really know nothing about blood alcohol levels, since I don’t drink, and the actual laws on smoking. Anyways as I am taking the test I read that you can miss six and pass. Well, I missed exactly six! A few days later and I got California’s very yellow drivers license.

 

I actually have a horizontal license now!

 

Jacob was sad we had to get California plates. They are so boring and ugly.

No comments: