Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Slacking

Sorry it's been a while since a new post. A lot has happened but I have been to lazy to write about it. I'm blaming it on being tired after working retail during this crazy holiday season.

We are now in New Mexico with Jacob's family. We flew last night and got to witness all the grumpy people trying to get to Seattle. Some of them had been waiting for FOUR days!!! I would love to post about my brother coming into San Francisco to visit and Jacob and I celebrating our anniversary early but I left my computer in California. Be expecting a lot of posts in about two weeks.

Until then have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I will be waiting to hear all about steven's visit and your 2nd anniversary--can't believe it's gone by so fast!!
Have a great holiday in New Mexico!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Hey there is nothing wrong with grumpy people from Seattle :) Hey, just so you know, I did make it back to San Fran in time for Christmas :)!!! Enjoy your break!!!

Mike and Brit said...

Merry Christmas cuz! Thanks for your comments! I am excited that you and Jacob look so happy. Life is great, isn't it? How long are you guys going to be in San Fransisco? Mike and I are most likely going to be moving to LA or Seattle this summer...things sure change fast! Anyways, I love your blog, it is fun to see what you are up to and I wish you a very happy holiday!