Saturday, June 25, 2011

Misc.

Before I start blogging about Jacob's graduation and moving there's a few pictures I need to share first.

I saw these really cute necklaces on etsy and thought it might be fun to have a california one to give Matea when she gets older since she was born in CA. They were a bit pricey but I showed Jacob and he said he could make that. We then decided it could be fun to make our moms some to say thanks for supporting us.

I think they turned out great!

Matea can now hold her own bottle, but only if she feels like it which isn't that often.

I love these two!
And lastly, a fun video

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love the video and photos and the necklaces were clever -- thank you!

Karen said...

Love the video and photos and the necklaces were clever -- thank you!