Saturday, June 25, 2011

Alumni Banquet

Jacob on his last day of school

The start of packing

My mom came down a few days before graduation to help us pack and watch Matea. She also got to babysit her while JAcob and I went the UOP's Alumni Banquet.

All dressed up and ready to go


It was held at the Ritz and was a very classy affair.


Us with Jason and Frances

Awkward high school prom pose

Dr Salmon who we went to the Dominican Republic with



Our table. The food was great. We ate, watched as they presented awards, and then danced till my feet were sore

The wives club. I miss you ladies!

Check out those doctors

Jacobs soccer team, minus a few

Laura, Stevie and I

after dancing we need some sugar in the form of doughnuts. We headed over to Bob's doughnuts and got The Big One. (Don't worry we shared one)

It was delicious, also their apple fritters are amazing! It's open 24hrs and it made the night complete.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: